Welcome to our RV Park!
For over 60 years, camping with us has become a family tradition for thousands of guests. Parents and grandparents across multiple generations have established for them a heritage of many fond memories. Memories of enjoying the splendor and serenity of California’s western Sierra Nevada Mountains. Guests even today have the opportunity to do the same for their children, family members, and friends.
Holiday weekends (Memorial, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends) require a minimum 3-night stay and
a 2-night minimum is required for all other weekends. We do not accommodate Saturday arrivals or departures.
Please review our Facilities Map to see the RV site layout.
Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, and Derby Weekend are now full.
Please Email Us to be placed on a waiting list.
Long-Term Reservations are only available by emailing the office. (Longer than Two Weeks) Email Us for reservations.
Short Term Reservations (less than two weeks) are available by booking online:
Please Reserve HERE
Reservations that input an incorrect tailer size to get a site will not be honored. Please contact the office if there is not a site that accomodates your trailer length.
For any certificates, please contact the office. Reimbursement will not be made if you pay online.
Please have each member of the party submit their own reservation and enter the name of other
members of the party in the comments box so we can try to get you as close as possible.
What our Sites Come Equipped With
- Full hook-ups!!! That means water, sewage, and electricity!
- All our sites are roughly 40 feet wide, so you can enjoy your space and set up that corn hole game 😉
- A fire pit for you to enjoy the warmth of a fire, the taste of smores, and some good family time.
- All sites come with a picnic table so you can enjoy some fresh air while you bite into your evening meal.
Need a Media Fix?
- We have many customers bring up a dish disk for satellite tv so they don’t miss the football games.
- WIFI is available throughout the park for an additional fee, but it is not strong enough to stream and we ask that you use it wisely as it only supports so many people, we are at 6,600 feet you know, and that means our WIFI is intended for emailing, texting, and scrolling the internet. Not for Netflix, Hulu, or Disney(though you can always download them before your arrival).
- We offer DVDs rentals at the general store for $3, or you can bring your own!